Friday, November 24, 2017

Congratulations and a STEAL OF A DEAL

First off, I want to congratulate Theresa Ayers, you've been tagged as the very lucky winner of the Black Friday "out of the vault" Blowout Deal for Studio4! Congratulations on your big win! Gifts will be awarded on Black Friday. For those who didn't win, thank you for playing and watch for the $20 steal on this great deal all day Friday.

Santa left something for everyone who didn't win.  The Black Friday Blowout is available right here on my page for $20 on Black Friday or $25 from Saturday - Monday.  Don't miss this bargain.www.22s.com/0237h4





Also, I've got a 50% OFF SALE  in both my stores. 



And be sure to look out for my $1 DOORBUSTERS!

Here's a sampling of some of the steals!
  



No comments:

Post a Comment