Friday, October 20, 2017

$2.00 Kit Sale and CT Call!

We have a $2.00 Kit Sale going on over at The Studio


Such savings for some of your faves!

Here are a few I have on sale and you can check them all out

HERE



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And . . . I'm having a CT Call. 

I looked and the last one I had was almost 5 years ago! If you would like to join my team - let me know. I am not a full-time designer as I do have a day job, so you will not be overloaded. Check out the ad below and if you're interested, let me know. I will announce 3 - 4 new members by the end of October.

Email me at avalon44@telus.net with the subject line "CT Call", with reasons why you'd like to join my team, any current CT's you are on and links to your current galleries. (See add below.)

Application deadline is October 28th, 2017. Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment