Sunday, December 02, 2012

New Holiday Releases and some FREEBIEs!

It's that time of year where we all start going a bit nuts! Whose got their holiday shopping done??? Not me! Well I've got some done, wish it was all done!

I've got a couple new releases in the store in the past little bit. The first one is a traditional Christmas kit called
HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS. 

I have a FULL kit, plus Page Starters and Clusters that you can pick up in a great bundled price right now in my stores.






And some wonderful LOs from my CT:









My other new release is called
SWEET HOLIDAY SURPRISE
It's also on sale right now - just in time to scrap those fun holiday photos!












One my my CT's EllyMae has offered up a couple of FREEBIES she created from this kit.
Have a look at them here and download them

 

Also - at The Digital Scrapbooking Studio - we have an Advent Calendar happening. Each day you can download a piece and at the end, you'll have a beautiful festive kit!

 


My day is up tomorrow and here's what you can get from me:


Stay tuned for more goodies and freebies throughout the month of December -
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment