Saturday, October 06, 2012

NEW Bundle Release & On Sale

Happy Fall everyone. It's a long weekend here in Canada - it's our Thanksgiving, and it's been an absolutely gorgeous Autumn beginning here. We've had about 2-1/2 straight months on sunshine with barely a drop of rain - a little unusual and we still have outdoor fire banning because the hazards are so high. But I'm loving every minute of it.

For my new, I've just released my MEDITERREANAN MEANDER  to all my stores. I've bundled it up for special savings too!

New in store . . .
MEDITERRANEAN MEANDER

I've added some new products my stores.

AND I'VE BUNDLED ALL THE GOODIES UP FOR ONE GREAT PRICE!

Or you can grab the individual packs
(which are on sale for 20% off for the next week)


Here's an opportunity to grab all of MEDITERRANEAN MEANDER in a great bundled pack. All that you need to create those great outdoor layouts is right here in the bundle. It contains - the Full Kit, Add-On Kit, Add-On Papers, Page Stackers and Clustered Frames. The bundle contains a total of 77 colourful elements, 39 papers, 3 page stackers and 3 clustered frames - all created in high resolution - 300 dpi format.

Here's what's included in the Bundle:

FULL KIT - Containing 18 papers and 57 elements - all 300 dpi for excellent quality.
ADD-ON KIT - Containing 8 Papers - 300 dpi JPEGs, 20 elements - 300 dpi pngs.
ADD-ON PAPERS - Containing 10 papers - all 300 dpi JPEGs.
PAGE STACKERS - 3 stacked papers - 12" x 12" - 300 dpi JPEGs.
CLUSTERS - 3 clusters - 300 dpi png files.

And - the best news . . .

The Bundle is 30% off for 2 weeks - it's a super deal!

THE BUNDLE:



CLUSTERS:



PAGE STACKERS:



ADD-ON MINI KIT:



ADD-ON PAPERS:



MEDITERRANEAN MEANDER - THE FULL KIT:



And some wonderful layouts from my CT Gals:



CATHY:



CLAIRE:



0

CHRISTELLE:



TERRI:



ANDREA:



No comments:

Post a Comment