Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIN Your FAVOURITE KIT From Studio4 Design•works!

Help Me Celebrate and WIN one of your favourite kits from
STUDIO4 DESIGN•WORKS

It’s my first time being the
FEATURED DESIGNER at The Studio and . . .

It’s time to win the faves on your Wish List.
Log in (or register if necessary), and add any items from my store to your Wish List.
Create a layout from any one of my kits and post it in this thread.
Post your wishlist favourites along with your layout and then on
September 30th
I will randomly select TWO lucky winners to win
TWO
items from their Wish List.

(If you have multiple items on your Wish List, I will randomly select the winning item through random.org)


1 comment:

  1. Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Scrapbooking Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
    Members include: Other Scrapbookers, Scrapbooking Enthusiasts and Experts.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, and Videos if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you. I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Scrapbooking Community: http://www.vorts.com/scrapbooking/
    Thanks,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete