Saturday, December 17, 2011

Two New Christmas Releases and a FREEBIE

Christmas is fast approaching - 1 week - egads! I hope you're almost ready! I've got two new releases this month - and that's it - I'm taking a few (what I believe to be) deserved weeks off! As a last minute surprise, my boss gave us all the week off between Christmas and New Years! Can you believe it? Didn't see that one coming, but boy, I'm so appreciative of it and I really can use it! What a special gift.

And speaking of gifts, I have one last 2011 freebie for you all - my little Christmas gift to you. Have a look at the end of the post for preview and download.

Digiridoo has done it again this Christmas - all the designers have teamed up and created duo collabs full of great Christmas cheer and designs. I've teamed up this year with
Katie of K of D Designs - a wonderful innovative designer. Together we've created SWEET HOLIDAY SURPRISE. Have you got those special Christmas photos - making a candy house, making cookies to leave for Santa or for your little ones or special guests? This kit will be perfect for that. And it's chock full! Just like Santa's Sack.

My part contains 27 - 300 dpi png elements and 12 - 300 dpi papers in JPEG format. I've also included a 12 x 12 Christmas template. K of D Design's contribution contains 3 alphas, 12 - 300 dpi papers and 30 elements (actually more as she's created some additional elements with shadows) and some fabulous Word Art - the perfect little topper for your page.

And the best news - it's on sale for 
20% off!
You won't get more value for your money than this!







 Here are some fun holiday Layouts from our wonderful CT:








I've also just released my own Christmas kit called CLASSIC CHRISTMAS.
It too is on sale for
20% OFF




Some beautiful LOs created from the kit:




OKAY . . . . DRUMROLL . . . Just to give a big huge thank you to all of my followers, I've created a little Christmas FREEBIE, for you all using papers from my kit
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS.

You can pick it up in my DIGIRIDOO STORE  or my GODIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING STORE.


And lastly, but certainly not the least, I want to wish all of you the very happiest of holidays and hope for you all that the year 2012 brings all that you desire and dream of!

A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY TO EVERYONE!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete