Thursday, May 05, 2011

NSD Wish List, CT Call, and an NSD FREEBIE on Saturday!

With Saturday being National Scrapbooking Day, I'm giving away wishes! If you go to any one of my stores and check out the thread saying "STUDIO4's NSD Wishlist", leave a comment and I'll pick a winner at the end of the weekend for someone to win one of their favourite kits of mine. If you have more than one kit in your wishlist, I will draw one through "random.org". So in effect - because I have 4 stores, if you visit each store and the appropriate thread, you have FOUR CHANCES TO WIN!

Here are just a few samples you may like:






So check out any of my stores:


Remember there's a 50% off coupon in the May edition of DigiShopTalks Insider magazine (http://digishoptalk.com/insider/) as well as the free add-on download kit to my kit A GIRL'S NIGHT OUT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Studio4 Designworks is having a CT call:



So if you like my designs, love scrapbooking and enjoy some wonderful company, get your applications in! I have a solid base of ladies who have been with me from day one and they're just fabulous. The call ends on Friday, May 13th, and the team will be announced later on that weekend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOW BE SURE TO CHECK BACK HERE ON
Saturday, May 7th
for National Scrapbooking Day. 
I'll have a fabulous freebie for you.

I want to wish all Mother's out there a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY on Sunday as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment