Wednesday, December 15, 2010

25 Days of Christmas - Freebie Template & Cluster

If you haven't checked it out already - you must run (well how about navigate) your way over to Digiridoo Scraps. Every day until the 25th, there are goodies to be had! Check out the 25 Days of Christmas thread HERE.

My contribution for Day 16 is a cute little Christmas template.


And here's what I did with it:


I've also put up a little tutorial on how to desaturate a photo but bring a little bit of life and colour back to it.


From this:


To this:


To find out how to do the little exercise, check out this thread HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've also got my FREEBIE of the day over at Go Digital Scrapbooking.


Check this thread out HERE, to pick up this cute frame made from my kit WINTER DREAMING.


Holiday cheers to you!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [17 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete