Sunday, October 17, 2010

New CT Additions and a Supreme Team Contest!


I've added a few new Creative Team Members to my squad! Thanks to all who applied! There are some wickedly talented people out there in the digi-world! I've added some real international flavour to my team and have people from all over the world, on both sides of the oceans and both sides of the equator! Here they are:


I'm really looking forward to seeing what the new CTs come up with! WELCOME!
There's news over at GoDigitalScrapbooking too! They're having another Supreme Team contest. That's how I got on board a few years ago, by entering that contest and being picked as one of the CT members. From there, well the world's your oyster isn't it?! I grew from there and then took the big jump and became a designer. If you're looking to enhance your layout skills and want to get on a great team site, be sure to check it out. You can find all the information you need HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment